- Prior experience in a reputable restaurant or hotel that is culinary and hospitality driven
- If you lack experience but are motivated and teachable, we would still love to talk to see if you are a good fit for our team!
- A strong work ethic and commitment to uncompromising quality
- A team-oriented approach and a calm demeanor during time-sensitive tasks
- Current knowledge of basic kitchen equipment
- Proficiency in basic knife skills, meat, vegetable, and sauce fabrication
- Ability to mathematically adjust recipes; able to read, create, interpret and follow written recipes with precision.
- Willingness to cross-train into other areas and Happy Day restaurants
- Must be flexible with scheduling, including weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Must be reliable, professional, and enthusiastic about learning the Happy Day way of excellence
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to communicate effectively and respectfully at all times
- Maintain high standards for work areas and appearance
- Maintain a positive attitude and commitment to excellence
- Access to reliable transportation is a must.
Main Street Grill
Welcome to Main Street Grill, a locally owned restaurant in the heart of beautiful downtown Lewiston. Whether you're hungry for a juicy burger, warm gourmet sandwich, or fresh and flavorful wrap- we surely have something to fulfill your appetite. Best known for being the best lunch spot around, we offer fantastic dinner options and an awesome weekend breakfast lineup. Come by for some of the best service and food in the Valley!
Main Street Grill was opened in downtown Lewiston in January 2000, located in a side-wing of a historic department store known as the Brier Building. In the beginning, seating was limited to just 40 and the menu was limited to only hamburgers. Since this, Main Street Grill has expanded to 180 seats scattered through 4 separate rooms, a mezzanine and an outdoor fenced patio.
Today you can enjoy the extensive menu, ranging from mouth-watering hand-pattied burgers to jumbo wraps, char-grilled steaks and seafood. A full-line breakfast is served starting at 7:30 am on the weekends. Whether sitting at the counter watching the cooks perform their magic, in a side room, at a booth or long table to accommodate your large family gathering, you will enjoy the fun and casual atmosphere offered at Main Street Grill.
Company Website: mainstrgrill.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)